News and Articles of Interest
COMPASSIONATE USE APPROVED. NOT FDA APPROVED YET.
AMBULATING ON ECMO
Watch the whole video and notice how she actually seems to do better as she goes. She actually indicates at the end that she felt better than she expected.
DAY 11…Much Improved
- The criteria of eligibility to the extracorporeal treatment
- Venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation is effective against post-cardiotomy acute respiratory failure in adults.
- Pediatric ECMO Outcomes: Comparison of Centrifugal Versus Roller Blood Pumps Using Propensity Score Matching
- Avalon© Bicaval Dual-Lumen Cannula for Venovenous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: Survey of Cannula Use in France
- Hypovolemia in Extracorporeal Life Support Can Lead to Arterial Gaseous Microemboli
- ECMO in patients with H1N1 influenza infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis including 8 studies and 266 patients receiving ECMO
- Are Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Circuits That Are Primed with Plasmalyte and Stored a Likely Source of Infection?